Tuesday 29 March 2016

Woe unto you, cryptographers!

A hitherto unknown translation of the Bible has been found in a Cheltenham safe deposit. So far it has been possible to decipher only a few verses:


Matthew 7:16: "Ye shall know them by their metadata".

Job 31:4: "Does not GCHQ see my ways, and count all my hops?" 

Revelation 20:13: "And they were judged all according to the pattern of their communications."

Revelation 3:8: "Behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not installed end-to-end encryption".

Psalm 1391-2 (To Wearable Tech): "Thou knowest my sitting down and my rising up, thou understandest my thought afar off."

Luke 11:52: "Woe unto you, cryptographers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.